Could you use some coordinated promotion opportunities for your on-island business?
Would visitors to Bowen benefit from knowing about your products or services?
Don’t be left out of the online hub that’s being used to plan visits to Bowen Island!
Check out our membership packages and pricing:
And the additional options you can add for even more marketing exposure:
We connect with your customers in a multitude of venues.
- We are online with an increasingly comprehensive website showcasing Bowen as a fabulous destination.
- We have a growing social media presence.
- We’re live at tourism events.
- We have memberships with other key BC tourism organizations.
- We connect with popular online media sources.
- We offer familiarization tours on Bowen to promotion-savvy industry partners.
As a member, you can tap into all these connections.
We also have our ear to the ground on what’s going on on Bowen year-round.
- If there’s a large group coming to the island they should know about you and you should know about them.
- If there’s an event drawing visitors they should be able to find you whether you’re part of the event or not.
- When visitors sneak on to the island for a quiet getaway they should know how you can enhance their stay.
Your Tourism Bowen Island membership can help facilitate these opportunities.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (604) 200-2399
Additional Member Benefits
Some things we do to connect with visitors and islanders throughout the year:
- Coordinate the LIGHT UP Bowen celebration in December
- Represent Bowen Island at the Outdoor Adventure Show in Vancouver
- Member of Tourism Vancouver
- Participate at the Vancouver Showcase (to all hotel concierge staff)
- Present Bowen Island to their Info Centre staff
- Present Bowen Island to the Convention & Media sales teams
- Participate in a number of their programs
- Host a pancake breakfast for visitors during the Round Bowen Sailboat Race
- Support and participate in the Taste of Bowen celebration coordinated through the West Vancouver Chamber
- Support Steamship Days
- Have a presence at the Bowen Business Showcase
- Maintain a website and a very popular Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram page
- Worked with First Credit Union on the building of the Dick Van Aelst Memorial Welcome Centre gazebo built on the pier beside the ferry ramp that offers a variety of maps and island information for the visitor and islanders alike.
- Manage the operation of the Visitor Centre in Snug Cove
- Maintain your Bowen business listings, links and ads on the Tourism Bowen Island website
- Submit Bowen information to key Vancouver and BC tourism websites and blogs to build awareness among tourists visiting the region