2023 Bowen Island Map & Must-Sees
We are excited to announce that our Bowen Island Map & Must-Sees is being redesigned, updated and expanded for 2023. The map will be our main print media for 2023. We are printing 40,000 copies that will distributed on BC Ferries, at YVR airport, at hotels and some visitor centres. This map is the main map used and distributed at the Bowen Island Visitor Information Centre and it is the preferred map by visitors. There’s limited advertising space, so we encourage you to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the print version of the Secrets brochure is postponed until travel resumes more fully.
Here’s what’s new for 2023…
- New expanded and updated map – with popular visitor tips.
- 40,000 colour copies printed.
- Distributed on ferry, YVR, hotels & high-traffic visitor hubs.
- This is the map used at the Visitor Information Centre.
- Don’t miss your chance to raise and drive visitors to your door.
- Digital format extends reach to national and international audiences – with potentially limitless exposure.
- Designed by a local team and features many Bowen photographers.
- Members receive 10% discount on all ads.
- The map will be available digitally on TBI’s website and as a downloadable PDF.
- TBI’s website has recorded over 122,000 users in 2022, a 13% increase over 2021.
- TBI is a not-for-profit organization. Advertising proceeds stay local and are reinvested into our programs, services and initiatives that promote sustainable tourism, lead responsible destination management, support our members and foster community economic development of Bowen Island.
Members receive 10% discount on all advertising.
Booking Deadline: March 25, 2023.
2023 Bowen Island Visitor & Must-Sees Map
- 2019 was first edition and it was hugely popular.
- User-friendly, professionally-designed map and guide. Thoughtfully designed based on our years of experience serving at the Visitor Information Centre. Map features the key information most visitors are looking: trails, beaches, parks, sights and where to eat, shop, things to do, places to see and more.
- If you want visitors to find your business, you want to be in this map.
- Maps include all roads, public trails and topographic details.
- This is the main map distributed via the Bowen Island Visitor Information Centre. It’s also available for use and distribution at local Bowen businesses.
Book online or phone 604-200-2399 for more information.
DESIGN & SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- SPACE IS LIMITED. DEADLINE FOR BOOKING IS MARCH 25, 2023
- Place your booking online or by email
- You will receive an invoice payable upon receipt. Payment assures your brochure ad.
- Ad copy and artwork due on or before MARCH 30, 2023.
- Cost to design your business ad is not included in the Display Ad Rates.
- Advertisers requiring design assistance or ad adaptations can contact Jody Lorenz.
- A hard copy and a digital copy of your completed ad must be submitted complete with the designer’s name and contact information.
- Email digital copies of your ad. Files must be smaller than 5 MB.
- Upon receipt of the digital ad, advertisers will be notified of any problems, and in the event of necessary changes, advertisers will be charged (at a rate of $60 per hour) for all work required to convert supplied advertising material to the printer’s requirements.
- For more information please contact 604-200-2399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOWEN ISLAND VISITOR MAP & MUST-SEES
Small block w/image 2”x2”: $325.00
Medium block w/image 3”x2”: $450.00
Large block w/image 4”x3”: $600.00
- The map will be produced with InDesign CS6 for MacIntosh.
- The following formats are acceptable: EPS, TIFF, PDF
- Photography must be 300 dpi and CMYK (not RGB).
- Black and White ads must be 600 dpi, halftones at 300 dpi. Adobe Photoshop 4.0 or later.
- For more information call 604-200-2399 or email email@example.com
Members receive 10% discount except for * combo ads which are already discounted by 15%